Tuition Fee (NTD)
|Seasonal Classes||Hours/Per Week||Three-month Program||Two-month Summer Session||Single-month Program|
|Intensive A (6-9 students)||15||39,600||26,400||-|
|Regular A (6-10 students)||15||29,100
|Intensive B (13~20 students)||15||28,800||19,200||-|
|Regular B (13~20 students)||15||21,600||14,400||-|
|Individual (1 student)||10||90,000||64,000||32,000|
|Individual (1 student)||8||72,000||51,200||25,600|
|Individual (1 student)||6||54,000||38,400||19,200|
|Individual (1 student)||4||36,000||25,600||12,800|
|Individual (1 student)||2||18,000||12,800||6,400|
- Regular Class: 15 hours of instruction per week, including 10 hours of language class and 5 hours of Multi-task language training courses.
- Regular class students must take supplementary classes for an extra 5 hours a week.
- Single month programs are only available for 1-on-1 classes.
- Proof of enrollment is not issued to students enrolled in 1 on 1 classes with a duration that is less than 3 months or if class hours are below 10 hours a week.
- MTC also offers mini classes (2-4 students) for students who wish to form a class of their own. Applicants who are interested in forming one class should contact MTC for further information.
- Intensive B class is only for 14:20-17:10 PM period; Regular B class is only for 8:10-10:00 AM period.
- Those students who are switched from Class B to Class A or from Regular to Intensive have to make up the difference of tuition before the end of class change period.
|New Student Registration Fee||2,500||Required of first-time registered students only. Not required of re-enrolling students.
There will be an additional registration fee of NT$1,000 for those who register after the new student registration days.
|Mandatory Accidental Insurance Fee||approx. NTD276/3-month NTD184/2-month||Demanded by the Ministry of Education, it is compulsory for foreign students to be enrolled in a mandatory accidental insurance plan.The insurance covers medical expenses caused by an accident, and hospitalization caused by diseases or accidents. The insurance fee is not refundable. insurance coverage.|
|Textbooks and other study materials (estimated)||approx. NTD 1,000 per term||The exact amounts depend on the textbooks used in each class.|
Apply at Office 709
- Refund requests must be submitted before the deadlines specified by the MTC Refund Policy. Please go to Office 709 to apply for refunds.
- Average processing for refund requests are 7-10 working days.
- Only tuition fees will be refunded. Insurance and miscellaneous fees will not be refunded.
- Tuitions for culture classes or individual classes will not be refunded after payment.
- Students who apply for full refund because of the visa application rejected have to submit the refund request with a proof of visa rejection on passport before the new term starts or within the first week of the new term.
- The refund policy is not suitable for Special Entry (6 months) project. To comply with the Ministry of Education (MOE)'s policy, tuition will not be refunded once the special entry permit is issued.